
I thought that I should do a little giveaway for the Christmas season, and to celebrate my upcoming 100th post. I have the paua (abalone, is the name anyone knows it by if they are anywhere other than New Zealand), sterling silver, and red glass beads to make another pohutakawa decoration. Pohutakawa are native to this country.
Just make a comment on this post (even if you are not a fellow blogger) before next Thursday 18th December. I'll choose a comment at random and send it your way. If you are local, it will make it to you for Christmas! If not, you will have it in time for next Christmas.
I'll post about our Christmas tree later this week. I promised my sister to trade images.
4 comments:
Hey my friend! Love that you are sharing your crafty endevours here. You are an inspiration! Cat
Gorgeous ornament, looking forward to seeing the whole tree. A while back I had a giveaway myself and it was your name that came out of the crystal bowl. If you'd still like the book, let me know your address and I'll post it.
OOOhh very pretty, please enter my name in.
Very pretty and very Kiwi...xx
Post a Comment