
Things like this make me wish I still lived in Japan. I lived there on several occasions for a year or more at a time. In total I was there for almost six years of my life. In fact, I may still live there if I hadn't have met the love of my life (who just happens to be a Kiwi). Still, I imagine we will have many more opportunities to head there in the future. I would love to take Sofia there to meet friends and family (my host family from when I was an exchange student back in 93-94). When we do, you'll find me in the bookstore or the fabric store!!If you want to know, the pattern book is 'stylish dress book'. Thanks Melissa for the inspiration!
The material is a hemp and cotton mix, which feels like a linen. Both are from Pomadour's craft cafe. Before you squeal Cat, I have enough material to make a little something for Naomi too! ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment