Saturday, November 29, 2008

Book tag

Janelle from Heart Felt has tagged me to play book tag.

This is really funny as the closest book I have next to me right now is an architecture book that I got out of the library to inspire my clever Shawn. It is called "100 Dream Houses from Down Under" (ISBN: 9781864703016).


How book tag works is you take that closest book to you right now, turn to page 56 and copy out the 5th line, followed by the next 2 to 5 lines.

So here we go...

'...unrivalled views of historic Arrowtown and both the
Remarkables and Coronet Peak ski areas and overlooks
Lake Hayes.

The house takes its cues from the forms and materials
explored initially by the architects at the wool shed and pavillion.'


Anyway I'm going to have to apologise firstly for the boring nature of the text. It might be interesting to an architect, but I prefer to look at the pictures. Secondly, I apologise for not tagging anyone for this book tag. I don't really feel that I can pass this on to any fellow blogger because I don't know enough people with blogs yet. Sorry : (

1 comment:

Heart Felt said...

I love looking at books like that too, hope Shawn finds inspiration in it! xx